Veg Manchurian recipe is a tasty popular Indian dish food which is so healthy mixed with Maida and Corn Flour, below there is a description about how to cook this recipe
step by step Preparation -
1) First step to make the veg balls - take all the ingredients for veg balls on a plate or bowl.
cup finely chopped capsicum / pepper, ¼ cup finely chopped green onion spring / shallot, ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper or powder black pepper and white pepper powder, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour / Maida,
The Best way is to prepare the Veg Manchurian Recipe from the glass plate which should be cooked under the Heat pan.
2) tablespoons of corn flour and salt to taste, Mix them well and keep aside for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, vegetables release their juices that will help make the balls. you do not need water. I have not added a single drop of water to this mixture
3) shaping the mixture into small balls and keep aside
4) Now heat oil and just add a vegetable scoop oil
5) fry in a perfectly moderately hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
6) drain or handkerchiefs kitchen paper and keep aside.
7) Now we prepare the sauce and Heat oil in a wok and add 2 tablespoons onion or spring onions, 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 tablespoon celery finely chopped and chopped 1-2 green chillies finely.
8) fry them over medium heat or full taking care not to burn them.
9) add 1 to 1.5 cups vegetable broth or water right now.
10) add the mixed pepper ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black (or black pepper powder or white pepper powder) and soy sauce ½ tbsp. I have poor lighting in my kitchen. So the pictures come out still dark and dull.
11) mix perfectly well and let the soya sauce cook for a time 1-2 minutes.
12) Now add the paste of corn flour (1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in water 2 tablespoons).
13) really mix well and make better sure that no lumps are really formed. the sauce begins to better thicken now.
14) add ½ Tablespoon of Vinegar, even salt, and also sugar, vegetable balls to the soya sauce and stir gently. simmer for one minute.
15) veg manchurian serve hot mixed with green onion leaves. Vegetable Manchurian is well with vegetable fried rice, white rice and also bread or Indian chapati.
Veg Manchurian Recipe is really so popular indian dish and best Popular tasty Indian recipe which is prepared well step by step made with different vegetables like Gobi
When preparing the Veg Gobi Manchurian Recipe it is better to keep the stove in sim but not in high because when the gas is in high, manchurian may become dark.
If you add some rounded fried potatoes which are cutted in Veg Manchurian Recipe it is better for taste
Vegetable Manchurian Recipe Gravy is really the best recipe manchurian soupy other tasty variation deliciously spicy and delicious if prepared with varieties of vegetables like cabbage, carrot and green pepper gobi. You will serve as a real spicy chewy sweet soup starter or as an accompaniment to Schezwan Chinese fried rice. Balls of fried veg drenched in spicy sauce of corn flour will surely make your taste buds happy one in the kitchen.
To get more better taste in Veg Manchurian Recipe the best way to add some cutlet masala powder and Ragada to get more good smell
Veg Manchurian Recipe is so healthy for the people who prepare in their home, it contains flavour by adding some Manchurian masala in the Oil.
In Indian Restaurants the Veg Manchurian Recipe is prepared with nuts and also mixed with tomatos in a grinder, and served with finely chopped potatos, Tomato ketchup. This Recipe is also called as Veg Chinese Dish.
When the vegetables with Gobi and Tomato are cooked for Veg Manchurian Recipe, put them in a cloth and mix out water as much as possible. By using the water in vegetable for gravy it will be so smooth to taste.
INGREDIENTS -veg manchurian balls:
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup perfectly chopped cabbage
½ cup perfectly chopped bell pepper
¼ cup perfectly chopped onion / green shallot
½ Teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper or black Pepper masala powder or white pepper powder
2 Tablespoons of flour or maida
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
Salt for the Taste
For the Sauce:
2 tablespoons onion or spring onion / shallot chopped white
1 Tablespoon finely chopped celery (optional)
1 tablespoon ginger / adrak
1 tablespoon garlic / lahsun
1 or 2 green chillies / hari mirch
1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
½ Soya sauce c
½ Tablespoon vinegar - I used balsamic vinegar
The water or a cup of 1.5 or vegetables
½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper or black pepper masala powder or white pepper powder
salt for taste
sugar for taste
some greens onion / shallot chopped for garnish
veg manchurian balls preparation:
Mix all the ingredients listed under veg balls.
keep aside for a time of 15-20 minutes.
shape into small round balls and fry or shallow fry until golden brown on a medium hot oil.
Drain on kitchen cloth and keep aside.Preparing the sauce:
heat the oil. Fry the onions, ginger, garlic, pepper, celery over high heat. there is no need to brown.
adding water or vegetable broth. add soy sauce, crushed black pepper,
mix well and add the sauce simmer for 1-2 minutes.
add corn dough flour to thicken the sauce.
thicken the sauce to your desired consistency.
add vinegar, salt, sugar and fried veg balls. stir and simmer for one minute.
Vegetable Manchurian serve garnished with spring onion greens.